Re-enter admin mode
Please or register


Process Description

Request for External Improvement/Alteration

The ARC process begins when a homeowner initiates the “Request for External Improvements/Alterations,” a form that is available at each mail kiosk or online. A completed form with related materials is submitted to the ARC for consideration.

 Please submit paper form to Mary Balm, 634 W. Crenshaw Ln   (515-571-3667)

Questions can be submitted by email [email protected]